Julia Brewin qualified as a dental hygienist in 1989 at the Eastman Dental Hospital.
“Since qualifying, I have gained a wealth of clinical experience while working alongside many dental specialists and consultants in Harley Street. I have provided dental care to a wide range of patients from children and adults with special care issues, teenagers with fixed and removable orthodontic appliances, advanced periodontal patients and complex implant/restorative cases.”
My working week is divided into working clinically seeing patients specifically referred to me here at the practice and academic and clinical teaching at the School of Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy at the Eastman Dental Hospital.”
Registration, memberships and editorial
- Registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) [registration number 3808].
- Member of The British Society of Dental Hygiene and Therapy (BSDHT)
- Appointed member of the Investigating Committee (Fitness to Practise) General Dental Council (GDC).
- Past member of the editorial panel for Dental Health, the journal for BSDHT.
- Past member of the editorial panel for Vital, the journal for the British Dental Association (BDA).